Below is an overview of different organisations and services offering help and counselling. You also find links to websites with more information on different topics.
- Police: 112
- Ambulance: 113
- Out-of-hours medical service: 116 117
Do you need someone to talk to?
Who may you contact?
- Victim of violence, abuse or rape?
Overview of services offering aid
Dinutvei.no - national guidelines for victims of violence and abuse.
- Victim of rape, or know someone who is?
- Discriminated at work, at school or in you personal life?
Likestillings- og diskrimineringsombudet
- Legal counselling for women:
- Support service targeting men:
- Question about contraception, STIs or abortion:
Sex og Samfunn
- Counselling related to pregnancy:
- Counselling and help for people with HIV, or people affected by HIV:
- Free rapid test for HIV:
- Aid to women among ethnical minorities:
- Questions about sexual orientation and gender identity:
FRI - Foreningen for kjønns- og seksualitetsmangfold
- Questions about gender identity, gender expression and trans:
Harry Benjamin Ressurssenter
Forbundet for transpersoner i Norge
- Support service targeting men who have sex with men and women who have sex with women:
- For people selling or trading sexual services:
- For people who buy sexual services:
KAST - anonymous support line
Services offered by Sex og Samfunn
- For victims of human trafficking:
Where to find more information?
General information and answers to common questions
- Helsenorge.no – health information and access to the health system
- Ung.no - information targeting youth, with answers to common questions
Information about different topics